Officers and Directors
Members of the Board of Directors elect three officers (to serve two-year terms) with elections held at a Board Meeting each year at convention. The current officers (and terms) are:
- President: Julie Mavity-Hudson (2015 – 17)
- 1st Vice-President: Mel Grice (2016 – 18)
- 2nd Vice-President: Winston Goretsky (2015 – 17)
- Recording Secretary: Leonard Re (2015 – 17)
- Corresponding Secretary: Kathy Spissman (2014 – 2016)
- Treasurer: Mary Schaeffer (2016 – 18)
Board of Directors (voting)
The Board consists of 21 directors who serve staggered terms. The membership elects seven directors to serve three-year terms with elections held at the Annual Membership Meeting each year at convention. The current directors are:
Term ending in 2017
Paulo Castello da Costa, Jeremy Keene, Jo Anne Martinez, Julie Mavity-Hudson, Leonard Re, Sally Robinson, Dave Zaitlin.
Term ending in 2018
Stuart Hammer, Barbara Festenstein, Becky Fontes, Winston Goretsky, Mel Grice, Irina Nicholson, Anne Vidaver.
Term ending in 2019
Laura Buckner, Karyn Cichocki, Betsy Gottshall, Eileen McGrath, Norah Otto, Mary Schaeffer, Kathy Spissman,
Advisory Board of Past Presidents (non-voting)
Michael Riley (1985-1989), Lee Linett (1993-1997), Jon Dixon (1997-2001), Susan Grose (2001-2005), Carol Ann Bonner (2005-2007), Peter Shalit (2007-2011), Paul Susi (2011-2015).