Show Award Sponsorship
Each year many members exhibit plants, arrangements, photos and gesneriad arts and crafts at the Convention Flower Show.
Click here for a list of awards sponsored to date for the 2018 Convention Flower Show in Framingham. Click here for the complete list of show winners at the 2017 Convention Flower Show winners in Omaha.
You can be part of a Convention Flower Show, whether you attend convention or not, by sponsoring a Convention Flower Show Award at any time during the year. When sponsoring an award, you will have the opportunity to indicate the individual in whose honor, or in whose memory, you are making the award. You may also indicate the type of award you would like to sponsor. However, requests will be filled on a first-come basis. Award donors will be contacted if any changes must be made regarding sponsored awards. The Awards Chairperson will determine how undesignated awards will be distributed. Awards not presented will be held for the next convention flower show. All award donations are tax-deductible for members in the United States.
Available Award Categories
- Best in Division (other than Horticulture): $75 (three awards)
- Runner-up to Best in Horticulture: $75 (one award)
- Runner-up to Best in Division (other than Horticulture): $60 (three awards)
- Best in each Section (except section P): $45 (up to 17 awards)
- Best in each Class (blue ribbon): $15 (up to 81 awards)
- Runner-up to Sweepstakes in Horticulture: $60 (one award)
- Sweepstakes in Artistic: $60 (one award)
- Sweepstakes in the Arts: $60 (one award)
- Special Awards (see sidebar): $30
(awards not listed have already been sponsored or are endowed)
To Sponsor an Award
You have three options to sponsor an award. You may sponsor an award when you register for convention or on the website. Award sponsorships will be accepted through June 15, 2018. Sponsorships received after that date will be held for the following convention. To pay by check, print and complete the award sponsorship form. Mail your form to:
Paul Susi, Awards Chairperson
2 Rushmore Street
South Huntington, NY 11746 USA
To obtain additional information about sponsoring a flower show award, contact the Awards Chairperson, Paul Susi, at the address above, or by email.