Show Award Sponsorship
Since the 2020 convention in St. Petersburg, Florida, has been cancelled, all award sponsorships made with your convention registration will automatically be refunded. I will be in touch with chapters and individuals who have sponsored an award using the website or postal mail.
Each year many members exhibit plants, arrangements, photos and gesneriad arts and crafts at the Convention Flower Show. The complete list of show winners at the 2019 Convention Flower Show in Cincinnati is available here. The awards distributed for these entries are sponsored by individuals and chapters.
You can be part of a Convention Flower Show, whether you attend convention or not, by sponsoring a Convention Flower Show Award at any time during the year and requests will be filled on a first-come basis. Award donors will be contacted if any changes must be made regarding sponsored awards. The Awards Chairperson will determine how undesignated awards will be distributed. Awards not presented will be held for the next convention flower show. All award donations are tax-deductible for sponsors in the United States. The deadline for submitting award sponsorships is June 1, 2020.
Some of the awards listed below have already been sponsored. Click here for a list of awards available for the 2020 Convention Flower Show in St. Petersburg.
- Best in Division: Horticulture ($100); other divisions ($75 – three awards)
- Runner-up to Best in Division: Horticulture ($75); other divisions ($60 – three awards)
- Best in each Section: $45 (up to 17 awards)
- Best in each Class (blue ribbon): $15 (up to 81 awards)
- Sweepstakes in Horticulture: $75
- Runner-up to Sweepstakes in Horticulture: $60 (one award)
- Sweepstakes in Artistic and the Arts: $60 (two awards)
- Runner-up to Sweepstakes in Artistic: $45
- Multi-Division Sweepstakes: $75
- Special Awards: $30
last updated 4/5/20